Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

      Since this is my first post, I have to explain the whole idea behind it.
      First, the biggest topic I will post about is China.  I love China, it has been a big part of my life since 2003. I have been studying there for two years now. I will not try to post information you can find all over Internet, but tell you how a place made me feel, or what I personally find interesting. Of course, I will also try to post some links, so you can find all the information you could need about the topic. I will also answer your questions, if you have some, but I have to admit that I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT CHINA AND THE CHINESE LANGUAGE, so there might be questions I will not be able to answer.
      I will also post everything interesting about writing, that I find, since I am a writer myself.
      And I will post about other things, that I find interesting.
      I post both in Bulgarian and English.
      If you like this blog and want to be updated, please
Like me in Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment